Superior servo performance and compact footprint make the DDHD dual axis drive the ideal cost-saving solution for low and medium voltage applications. Evolved from Servotronix successful CDHD servo drive, the DDHD dual axis servo drive is designed on the same platform and utilizes the same powerful HD control algorithms. Shared components and optimized wiring reduce costs by 20% per axis as compared to systems with two independent drives.
Servotronix DDHD – Dual Axis Servo Drives
- 20% lower cost per axis due to shared components and less wiring
- High-performance control of synchronous servo motors
- I/O programming
- Command type: P&D, Analog
- Interfaces multiple feedback devices
- Share AC input and regeneration, for energy efficiency
- Simple commissioning using ServoStudio™ GUI
|Model||Input Voltage (VAC)||Input Power Main Circuit||Cont. Current (A rms)||Peak Current (A rms)|
The Promotional Literature, Manuals, Software, Mechanical Drawings
are available for free at the DOWNLOADS section of this site.