The A+ series is a new type of omnibearing integrated servo system with advanced functions. It is able to combine with medium / high servo motors from 3kW to 7.5kW ( torque output from 19.1 N-M to 47.74 N-M) and is equipped with incremental 20-bit (1280000 ppr) optical encoder, providing more accurate positioning control for high-precision processing industries or the machine applications where high responsiveness and stiffness is needed to reject high torque disturbances. With A and AB series, Delta provide a complete servo product line (from 100W to 7.5kW) to fully support our customers’ needs and offer various options for high torque applications.
Delta ASDA-A+ Series
Spring machine, bending machine, bending press, feeding machines, electric injection moulding machine, double column type machining centre, presses machine
- A wide power range: from 4.5kW to 7.5kW, 3-phase
- Input power supply: AC 200V ~ 230V
- Frequency characteristics (Responsiveness): 550Hz
- Incremental 20-bit (1280000 ppr) optical encoder
- Medium / High inertia servo motors are available including: 3kW, 3.5kW, 4.5kW, 5.5kW, 7.5kW.
- Max. input frequency: Line receiver 4Mbps for high-speed motion command.
- Built-in Position / Speed / Torque control modes
8 internal programmable registers (point-to-point position control)
- Various internal control functions for a vast range of applications (as A and AB series)
- Modbus communication protocol is supported as standard. Communication Interface: RS-232 / RS-485 / RS-422
Servo Drive and Servo Motor Combinations