Ultra-High Frequency for Short Stroke Motion Systems
Rectangular Voice Coil Actuators (RVCA) actuators are preferred to circular versions especially in designs where space constraints are critical in linear motion applications. The flat rectangular voice coil design has similar characteristics to the normal common circular voice coil assemblies.
RVCA stages are built with precision cross roller guides that provide high rigidity to complement the high acceleration capability of the CVC module which has very low electrical/mechanical time constants and zero hysteresis. The actuator is specially developed for high precision frequency motion of short strokes (<50mm).
– Compact and streamline form factor
– Cross roller bearing for excellent precision and rigidity
– Zero cogging, zero-backlash and zero hysteresis
– Low moving mass, fast response
– Integrated linear encoder
– Ease of use, plug and play
– Excellent reliability
– Sub-micron Resolution possibilities